Watched Frozen tonight. I’ll give you my complete thoughts about it in a few days. But all in all, I liked it well enough.
I have a few problems here and there.
Which, really, are y’all surprised?
4) *whispers wearing a haunted expression on her face* Yes. Used to.
10) Oh, god, let me try to remember. Oh, yeah, that really bad but kinda good bad in some ways show, Totally Spies. xD Oh, god! I think some of the fic there was even creepier than the fic in the Supernatural fandom!
NO STOP BEING SO CUTE STOP IT PLS
2) Most embarrassed kink. Let’s see, I’d say spanking but that’s a common kink so I guess that doesn’t count? I would go for a/b/o dynamics. Like, with the latter, there is this interesting social commentary you can put behind it, a lot of worldbuilding, debates on individuality vs biology. Like, my headcanon is that alpha women would have the hardest time in society and I wish that stuff was explored more in a/b/o fic. Like, yeah, do the porn, but man SOCIAL COMMENTARY AND FIGHTING AGAINST SOCIAL PRESSURES C’MON. Also, sex in enclosed spaces like closets and cars.
7) Fandom guilty pleasures? I used to pair the spares, though I’ve done less of that these days. Oh, and my favorite characters were and still are the fandom bicycles.
9) What was my first smutty fic I’ve ever read? Oh, man, it was a fic of one of my favorite animes, Rurouni Kenshin. My OTP was and still is Kaoru and Kenshin and OH GOD THIS WAS THE TIME WHEN SMUT WAS CALLED LEMON AND LIME LOL. Basically, the fic was about being lost in a snowstorm and heating each other up and love confessions and all that good cheese.
“Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.”
did Jesus just say the equivalent of did I stutter
Jesus is so sassy
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
Katniss is threatening me to take a picture. She just loves my lipstick.
Decided to experiment with makeup before I go see Frozen tonight.
I call it “Natural” makeup. “Natural” because I decided to go with nature and use a lot of greens and browns for the shadow. This is about close you’ll ever get to seeing me wear natural makeup! Get it? Get it? Get it?
Pardon the hair. I’m trying to tame the frizz now as we speak!
Do I win #1 girlfriend award yet
Heavy, Tom Clark